Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to: Healthy hair & Teeth?




Peace Love


Ok, so I'm worried about my hair and teeth not looking nice or healthy, so, let me explain...

First- teeth, whenever I go to the dentist I get told I eat too many sweets (I can't help it- I'm a sweetooth), and I'm scared incase my teeth fall out or begin to turn yellow. My gums are slighty red- I brush my teeth once or twice a day- I use an Oral B- triumph brush. Is there anyway to make my teeth healthy/healthy looking?

Second- Hair
My hair is so damaged as I use heat on it almost everyday- I have bad splitends and my hair doesn't have a shine to it anymore. Is there any products to make my hair healthier? I have thick hair so thinning isn't the problem- I was thinking of using olive oil- I heard its a great deep conditioner also, my hair isn't tangly so again, that isn't the problem. Any suggestions? AND NOTHING STUPID LIKE ''Don't use heat'' bla bla, My hair is thick so it flicks up at the ends... I have to use heat or it looks horrible- also I use a protection.

SO basically..
Hints for healthy teeth and gums?
Hints for healthy hair?
Product suggestions for hair?

MUCH APPRECIATED,
Emilyxxxx



Answer
Teeth: no matter how much you brush, or what brand toothbrush or toothpaste, FLOSSING will improve your gum & make your teeth healthier. Use Ultra Sonic toothbrush also, for best coverage.
Brush for 5 mins. if using hand brush.
http://www.sonicare.com/professional/dp/DP/Default.aspx

Hair: Even healthy hair like mine get split ends, due to normal hair brushing & styling. Hair protectant doesn't protect hair 100%. Like sunscreen, you still get sunburned. Same with hair, as you've already experienced. Spend 5-10 mins. trimming your hair strand per strand, section by section when the sun is shinning so you'll understand how the hair is split in several places, and not always at the end, even somewhere in the middle. Do it yourself trim, is the best. Use a 2" folding shears for trimming. Allowing healthier hair to take over. Then 2x a year, get a good trim.

YOU DON'T have to use heat to get healthy, shiny, soft, silky hair. Using protection doesn't protect hair 100%. Like sunscreen you still get sunburned. Same with hair. You don't need products other than shampoo & conditioner. I'm guessing your hair is curly, reason why you straighten it, set them in plastic curlers, and blow dry, then take them out & finger comb. Many people have your type of hair, but they are healthy, shiny, soft, & sexy!
The rest you get from your good genes, and from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature. I love sweets too, but I eat 3-5 servings for fresh fruits & vegetables, that should take care of 80% of your hair care right there!

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in. Two others also:
http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/featureâ¦
http://www.menshealth.com/spotlight/hairâ¦

YW.

When will my hair stop falling out?




Emily


My hair has been falling out for about three months now. It was falling out pretty badly for the first two months andi n the last month it has slowed a little. I'm almost sure that the cause of my hair loss was from an eating disorder, and in that case, how long will it take for my hair to stop falling out? I've been recovering from the eating disorder for a few months now and making sure I'm eating a lot more, but could someone please help me out a little. Also after it stop falling out, about how long will it take to get all my hair back? Any tips or suggestions are welcome too :) Thanks!


Answer
Diet is very important for healthy hair, skin, teeth & nails and the hair is the first place where sign that your system had gone wrong. In addition if you've been experimenting with hair dyes, hair straightening, taking supplements, having babies (yes I read once it happened to her), stress, medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne can also trigger hair loss.

HOW LONG? It took days, or months to get in your system, the shock could take months even up to years to get back to normal.

Continue taking good care of yourself, avoid all the causes listed above, and your hair will go back to normal before you know. Only time will tell, and I can't predict that for you.


Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in. Two others also:
http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/features/top-10-foods-for-healthy-hair
http://www.menshealth.com/spotlight/hair/best-food-for-healthy-hair.php
Fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains all supply B-complex vitamins, like biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12, as well as vitamin A, copper and zinc, which are all necessary for remedying dry, brittle hair and nourishing a healthy scalp. Some prime examples of foods that contain these nutrients for healthy hair include:
·                     Folic Acid - asparagus, beets, broccoli, avocados, Brussels sprouts, beans, chickpeas, soybeans, lentils, oranges, fresh peas, turkey and spinach.
·                     Biotin - cauliflower, liver, salmon, carrots, bananas, cereals, yeast, and soy flour. Keep in mind that biotin content is reduced when food is cooked or preserved.
·                     Vitamin B12 - foods rich in vitamin B12 include animal protein (such as beef, lamb, and veal), clams and oysters, liver, fish, milk, and egg yolks.
·                     Vitamin A - butter, egg yolks, fish, fortified milk, organ meats (such as
liver), and dark green, orange, red, and yellow fruits and vegetables, which all
contain beta-carotene.
. Copper - oysters and other shellfish, whole grains, beans, nuts, potatoes and organ meats are good sources of copper. Dark leafy greens, dried fruits such
as prunes, cocoa, black pepper, and yeast are also sources of copper in the diet.
â¢Â  Zinc â beef, eggs, liver, pork, poultry, and oysters. Also is also abundant in other high-protein foods, like cheese, legumes and nuts.
If having a lush, beautiful mane of healthy hair is important to you, donât just look to hot oil treatments and shine emollients. Eat these foods for healthy hair and say âbye-byeâ to bad hair days.
Sources:
I know hair. I have 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to: Healthy hair & Teeth?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment