Sunday, February 2, 2014

Color depositing shampoo?




k9luva


So i got bad highlights, got my hair dyed back to natural color, and now the highlights are slightly showing again. Could i use color depositing shampoo in a black color (my natural) to keep my natural color? has anyone used it before? If so, what brand/where to get it/does it work?


Answer
I did use color depositing shampoo and conditioner in the past. It did deposit color. I had red hair at the time and it definitely made my hair redder. It was by ARTEC which I believe is no longer in business but I think that it was bought by L'Oreal. I used it a few weeks after I got my hair colored, and it refreshed the color. I don't think that it is good for coloring gray hair, however, but I didn't have gray hair then. I think that it only enhances the color that you have.

What Shampoo color depositing formula for red dyed hair??:)?




Marie


I've heard shampoos with color depositing color is awesome for red heads:D.

So any advice girls?:)



Answer
There are many and usually there are at least two 'shades' a Violet-Red (Cool) or True-Red (Neutral) and an Orange-Red (Warm) so make sure to choose the tone that works for your red shade or get different shades to add 'depth', 'dimension' and highlights. Or a Shampoo and Treatment in different shades to really give it a boost.

Hope This Helps.
Good-Luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Color depositing shampoo?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment