Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shall I dye my hair red?




DizzyPeach


Okay, so my natural hair colour is a very very light brown, and some people call me blonde. I dyed it about 7 months ago a slightly red, a bit darker brown. Then about 3 months ago I dyed it fully black. Now, it's a dark brown, with red in the sunlight. But I bought a packet (or whatever it is) of red hair dye (REALLY red, kinda hooker red) and I was wondering weather I should use it. I'm VERY pale, I have blue/grey eyes, and my features are very bold. I would like to make more of an impact than just having 'brown' hair.
Thanks in advance >.<
x



Answer
Haha, "hooker red."

I don't think it would look bad. Red is a nice colour, even if it's the artificial type.

I reckon it would suit your eyes and your pale skin. I have pale skin and I dyed my hair 3 times like this lady, "Dayna Delux" that red and it looked fine. But I have dark eyes.

Make sure you strip the colour out of your hair first, otherwise it won't work properly, and it's good to choose red due to your natural hair colour but the maintenance is high when it comes to red hair, so good luck, :)

Should I color my hair red?

Q. I'm thinking about coloring my hair like a Haliey Williams cherry red because I want to color my hair a fun color, but I don't know if I should because I have soft black colored hair and I have an olive skin tone and I have freckles splashed across my nose but people can't really see them in the winter.
I have dark chocolate brown colored eyes.
I meant hayley Williams.


Answer
Red is a really hard color to pull off but if you really want to do it get it done professionally please. There are two types of red hot red(orange-red) and cool red(blue/purple red) and hot red looks like clown hair on people with olive skin tones. All of the colors Hayley has in her hair are hot red colors and would clash terribly with your skin tone, she has pink toned skin so it looks fine on her. Like I said red is a really hard color to get right, so please have a professional do it for you.

Also because you have black hair they'll have to lift quite a bit of color to get your hair close to what she has, they'll probably have to do it over a period of a few days, just keep that in mind. Walk into the salon you choose before you get it done with a picture of Hayley how you like is as ask what the actual colorist thinks would be do able for your hair, the prices, time it would take, how much maintenance and up keep it will take, etc.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Shall I dye my hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment