Monday, February 3, 2014

should I dye my hair red?




pony164


I have dark brown short hair, that's a bit like frankie from the saturdays only a little shorter. I cant decided weather to dye in "passion red2 or keep it the same. Brown just feels a bit boring and i think im ready for something more Vibrant, I've heard that guys dont like dyed red hair? help please? x


Answer
i have red hair and i had dark brown hair so i used a lighting kit i got it of amazon i don't no how much it is now then i used live colour xxl real red and it came out looking like rihanna red so it should work for u and guys love red hair girls with ur hair style it will look awesome :) i hoped this helped

HELP schwarzkopf live colour xxl ice blonde on red hair ?




Abbey


Hi i just wanted to know have any red heads or peoplewh have dyed there hair red used this? if so did the colour come out on your hair ?


Answer
if you want to take the color out of your hair you'll need to bleach it.

head to the salon if you plan on bleaching your hair for the first time because this could turn out pretty badly if you do it on your own.

a dye probably won't take the color out of your hair, unless you're a VERY light strawberry blond.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: should I dye my hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment