Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Red hair=red eyebrows?




andthatshy


I'm dying my hair red like the girl in this photo http://web.syr.edu/~jlchappe/images/jess%20red%20hair.JPG but probably more on the black side. I have brown hair now so i just colored them brown but now I'm red.. what color should my eyebrows be?


Answer
I have a friend..its really strange, she has flamming red hair and Blonde(yes i know weird, its natural) eyelashes and eyebrows but it looks cool.

I have soft black eyebrows but I want to dye my hair red?




Carly


would this look terrible? Naturally, my hair is a medium brown. I think my skin and eye color would look good with a red color but I'm not so sure about my dark eyebrows.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00208/STZ16BEAUTYSHOOT1_208322a.jpg

Like that color red.



Answer
You should go into a professional and ask. Usually with red hair, you have dark brown red eye brows, or incredibly light red ones.

And that's a really pretty shade of red. I think itll look amazing<3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red hair=red eyebrows?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment