Saturday, February 8, 2014

Colors to dye red hair?




Justine


I have naturally darkish red hair. As of right now it almost looks blonde because of all of my highlights. I have no freckles on my face, brown eyes and brown eyebrows and eyelashes. Fair skin, not completely pale. My hair stops just above my shoulders, shorter in the front longer in the back.I'm a weird looking red head. And I want to dye my hair for the summer! I would like to stay in the red range. Any suggestions? I am open to ALL ideas(:.
natural color: http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1-auburn-hair-color1.jpg
color now: http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jayma-Mays-In-Reem-Acra-The-Smurfs-World-Premiere.jpg
I have had brown hair before, it washed me out. I also want to stand out. Not a boring color. I want to step out of my comfort zone but not too much.



Answer
You Can Dye Your Hair Brown or A Dark Blonde Color, It Fits Brown Eyes .

Light blue eyes and neon red hair colour?




Dark Warri


My eyes are light blue and my natural hair colour is brown. I dyed my hair dark brown, blonde etc. and now i want totry red? how would i look? my skin in pale.


Answer
I think red would really bring out your eyes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Colors to dye red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment