Friday, March 21, 2014

Hair color idea?




K-LO


My hair is dark brown I want the chuncks/Patches of blonde and red/burgandy can someone guide me to a website where I'm able to find what I'm looking for so I can have an idea of how it would look like.
I wnat to make it look different, so I do wnat to add the blonde and the burgandy, like I said just patches or streaks...thats why i need a website where I cna find what I'm looking for and take it my hairstylist.



Answer
i think a light red becuase that is the color of my hair!!

Hair Colour ideas?




Free hug?


think as wild or as...conservative as you want. I want a mix between vibrant and natural colours. my hair has been green, pink, orange, yellow, and blue so far. i'm naturally a redhead so even when its not dyed, its still vibrant looking. so anything natural is good too. i have a mohawk by the way, and though i like vibrant colours, i don't like a million colour combinations, two is good enough for me. oh and i'm thinking along the lines of red or purple....and i've got no clue what natural colour i want. i can't bring myself to think of any limiting colours here...lol


Answer
You could have red, purple & blue.

Like blended, so from red to purple to blue.

I know you said two colors max.

But that'd look pretty wicked.


I used to have what I called "skittle vomit hair" It was red, blue, pink, green, purple, orange & yellow.

it looked awesome but it was to expensive to maintain at the time as I didn't have a job back then.

=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color idea?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment