Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How to dye my hair red with black underneath? ?




Kenzi


Im doing my hair red with black underneath and I will be bleaching the soon to be red part but im not sure how to separate my hair properly.


Answer
Just section the bottom of your hair, however much you want black, & dye the rest red, then dye the bottom sectioned part black...

red underneath my black hair ?




Pixie Dust


i have naturally jet black hair its long and has many layers ...i was thinking of dyeing it red underneath not shocking red but red ...


will it look nice & do i have to bleach the bottom ?



im doing it myself :) x



Answer
yes, it will look nice
but you will probably have to bleach it a little bit & then apply the red to it.

Good luck !! =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye my hair red with black underneath? ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment