Monday, March 17, 2014

Would Red Henna Hair Dye Have Any Effect With My Hair Colour?




Onew Worl


Hello!
So I was wondering if adding red henna to my hair would make much of a difference.
My hair colour is pretty close to this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__wgTdCCrfeY/TKZwtUkdh4I/AAAAAAAAGcc/2YNbJDmIoBo/s1600/Clairol+Perfect+10.jpg
and I was wondering what I'm supposed to mix, and why people add things such as pomegranate juice into it.
I wanted to go for a oxblood hair colour, but apparently that's hard to achieve if you hair colour isn't very bright on it's own.
Thank you!
I forgot to add that in the light it looks light brown



Answer
My hair is naturally that colour too. Henna will tint your hair red, I have done five or so henna applications in the past two or three years and now my hair is very red in the light, but still dark. I love the colour sort of like this http://pinterest.com/pin/402579654160203626/ but red rather than purple.

Looking for a dark red hair dye (pictures)?




Sierra


I'm looking for a box hair dye to get this color red: http://pinterest.com/pin/91972017360360238/
My hair is really dark brown/faded black



Answer
You'd have to get it professionally done if you want it to be that color. It's a mix of sorta purple and red. It pretty cheap and you'll get that hair color.
But you could always try a red hair dye for dark hair but it will more than likely turn more red than you want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would Red Henna Hair Dye Have Any Effect With My Hair Colour?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment