Monday, March 17, 2014

How do you keep your unnatural hair color vibrant?




Kiki J


I use the product Splatt in red or Manic Panic in Vampire Red, and they both fade really quickly. But I see people all the time with really bright and vibrant red hair. How do you keep it so nice and brightly red instead of it fading to pink?
I use color protecting shampoo and conditioner, but my hair looks gross and horribly greasy when I skip a day of showering. I also didn't do all of my hair, just most of it.



Answer
I would use a color protecting shampoo and conditioner, but one of the more expensive brands like CHI or Bedhead. Unfortunately though, haircolors like the red you're describing have to be dyed more often that other hair colors. One of my friends uses the same color and has to dye her hair about every 3 weeks in order to keep it nice and red. Also try not to wash your hair as often because the shampoo strips color.

how can you keep dyed red hair vibrant?




Emmy


:)


Answer
I have my hair colored red also...I use a non-soap shampoo (I know it sounds odd) It works- its expensive ($17 a bottle- the Deva line) but I bought mine in November and I'm still using it...I only wash my hair every 3rd day...I rinse it and condition on the others. It works! I only have to go in for coloring every 5 months because of it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you keep your unnatural hair color vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment