Sunday, March 16, 2014

What shade of red hair color?




Candace


I have thought about changing my hair color to red. I know the saying that everyone is capable of pulling off red hair, it just has to be the right shade. So I am wondering what that "right shade" might be for a person with a fair skin tone (cool skin tone), blue eyes, round-ish face, and prefers to keep it long (if that makes a difference in deciding or not lol). I hope to get helpful responses!


Answer
Google Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives. She has very fair skin and blue or green eyes and her red hair is a gorgeous colour. I love her hair! :)

Which hair color goes best with cool skin tones and a reddish complexion?




Alix C


This is a photo.
If you could say which hair color you think fits best, I'd appreciate it.

http://tinypic.com/r/oj1eyt/7



Answer
i personally like the hair color you have now. i just dyed my hair like that last week :D
i also have a cool/ruddy skin tone. i used to think that since i have a cool skin tone, i should have cool toned hair, but i finally realized that it makes the red stick out on my face even more. now i have light reddish brown hair and it makes the reddish skin less visible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shade of red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment