Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How can I pull off red hair?

Q. I'm Cuban, but from Spaniard descent. Therefore I look white, but you can tell there's some sort of different ethnicity in me. I've been DYING to pull off a dark red hair color. I have naturally dark brown hair, and brownish/reddish eyes. In my hair I've bleached the underneath a pale blonde, and there are accents of pale blonde here and there. I want to keep the blonde and exchange the brown for red. But how can I pull this off exactly? I have super long hair, usually I flip my bangs back but when I put the red in I'm going to get choppy layers, keeping the length, and having razor edge bangs that cover my forehead. It's hard to explain but yeah. OPINIONS!


Answer
do it! i have dark red hair, its rad, but hard to keep up with!
your skin color and eyes would be totally bitchin with the red, and with the super long would make it more gypsy like, lovE!

Can red hair suit tan skin?




Leo Lion


So I'm naturally quite tan, and I've been wanting to dye my hair red for a while. By red I mean a sort of copper red hair like this:

http://www.
newhairstyletrends.
com/2011/02/
red-hair-color-options/
copper-red-hairstyle/


but as you may notice, she is really pale and it really suits her like this.

But I'm tan, not by ethnicity but my skin acts to the sun really easily (doesn't burn though), and I'm not sure it will look good...

What do you guys say?

Does that colour work, or would a different colour red be more suitable?



Answer
A different shade of red would be more suitable as you are right skin tone does compliment hair colour and it would be advisable to look for shades of red that look natural and compliment your skin tone. It is not that red hair colour is out of the question it is a matter of shades.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I pull off red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment