Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ion color brilliance brights red?




Dylan


I bought Ion color brilliance brights in the color red and it's semi-permanent, and I have dark brown almost black hair and 1/3 of my head is bleached from 1 1/2 year ago and so I was wondering how bright would the dye look on my black hair and how bright would it be on my bleached hair?


Answer
Ion brights red is fabulous! It's nice and concentrated, and the color generally comes out bright. I've dyed the red on both blonde and orange hair and they both looked the same... BRIGHT red, as the name suggests:) it should be bright red on your bleached hair. I'm not sure about the black hair though

red hair color question?




courtneyfa


Does Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Red need a developer? Also, can I use the Ion Red Intensifier with that color on my hair to achieve a very red hot color. My hair is currently a colored red, but it is not intensely bright. All advice welcome. Best answer will be awarded!


Answer
Try bright red henna. A natural dye is better for your hair. Just add an acidic liquid to mix it up with and follow directions. It stays on longer than synthetic dyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ion color brilliance brights red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment