Saturday, March 22, 2014

Red hair what do you think ?




lauren


As a kid i wasrather bullied because my hair was red with natiral highlights of blonde and autumn colours,from the age of 11 i have dyed it black,brown,pink,blue, and now i am currently blonde,my brother and sister find it very difficult too because they have red hair and my younger sister is allways bullied in school.
I have noticed there is not that many people around with natural red hair and i had allways hated the colour until i saw this picture

http://www.shimmersalon.com/elumin2.gif


my hair isnt that colour but my sisters is and i think its a beautiful colour,what does everyone else think ? xx



Answer
I think you should dye your hair that color. It's a beautiful shade. There was actually a study done to see what color hair men across the world prefer. It always seemed to be the exotic color in their culture, the rarest. And guess which color is the rarest of them all? Red! Barely any women in the world have red hair, most are in northern Europe and America.

When men all across Japan, China, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, and America were asked which they preferred:
Japan: blond
China:a tie between blond and black
Mexico: red!
Brazil: blond
Canada: red!
America: red two years in a row now.

Cosmo asked twelve men who chose the red option why, two answers that stuck out to me were:
"I donno, I guess growing up around the little mermaid and Mrs. Roger Rabbit..."
"They're so feisty and fiery headed. You think of a smart, witty girl who's a secret sexy beast in the bed. Not dumb, not timid. I've had the best experiences with a red head."

Is that really what America thinks of red heads? I'd believe it.

Let me go ask my boyfriend what he prefers, "hey hun?" (btw-i'm a brunette)
"Are red heads hot?"
"Hell yes! Why you want to be one? Cause I'm for it."

i need a PERMANENT bright red hair dye.?




hippiechic





Answer
you must bleach your hair first. as white as possible, then apply some red hair dye. But beware of harmful products from China (although not all Chinese hair dye are harmful). It is permanent until you grow those natural hair of yours.

http://www.chinacsr.com/en/2009/03/31/4909-more-hair-dye-in-china-found-to-be-harmful/


http://bendaggers.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red hair what do you think ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment