Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hair colouring for asian girls?




nstak


I am asian, with jet black long hair + bangs n dark brown eyes.I want to colour the ends of my hair red but i am scared it will come out weird I've been googling and doing everything I can to find out about hair colours and what goes best with black hair but I am still not sure. what do you think? I don't want to do brown cause everyone does brown.here's a picture of how i look like now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katsn/3585080546/in/set-72157607037737765/


thanks!



Answer
Go for it girl!
I think it would look great on you!
I'm actually halfway through dying my hair black and red at the moment. I generally have black hair, with a lot of crazy, bright colours these days, and everyone seems to like it. I love it personally. It's creative and original. I'm going for only two at the moment, because I want it to be red and black over Halloween. Before I put the black dye in tonight it was black, bright pale purple, brown, bright pink, bright orange-pink, bright fluoro green, bright pale blue and purple. I've done red and black before, but it'll be all over the place this time =)
You should go for it. do all your tips... if you're game, put some in your fringe. You're beautiful, it'll look great.


Oh, but one thing to keep in mind: your hair is part of your outfit, so when going for colourful hair, it's important to remember that if you care about colour-coding, that when you have obvious red in your hair, you can't wear anything with pink anymore, and if you have pink, you can't wear red.
With my last hair, a whole huge section of my wardrobe that was black and red went into storage, because I refuse to mix pink and black. It get's to come back now...but no more pink tartan miniskirt! Your choice though =).

Asian attitudes towards red hair?




KB


I am going to have the opportunity soon to travel across Asia but there's something that has been puzzling me.

I'm of Irish stock and possessed of long red hair that I generally keep tied back in a ponytail. I've been told in China, I can expect a fairly negative reaction, that red hair is seen as ugly. I've also been told the opposite, that it's seen as new and exciting. I've been told that in Japan, nobody will really care, Thailand I'll probably draw sideways glances but nothing major. The one common theme though seems to be that, whatever reaction I get, it will be extreme because of my hair color.

The trip is going to go through Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea. I will be going through the cities as well as urban areas.

So, basically, what can an outsider (American) with long red hair expect when traveling through these countries?



Answer
well, people will be curious about it but aside from that they don't care. asian people don't really care much about how others look or about other people's business, they just keep their opinions to themselves and mind their own business. you might get some fanfare from Thai or Viet girls because of your different and radiant hair colour. no red hair's not ugly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair colouring for asian girls?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment