Thursday, March 20, 2014

Would red hair look good on me?!?




Dorothy


I'm thinking about dying my hair red. I want to now if red would look good on me like a Rihanna red but with a little more burgundy in it. Here's are two pictures of me
http://instagram.com/p/YdVSGrMTfs/
http://instagram.com/p/X2qQybsTWp/
Btw I've never dyed my hair before it had any treatment in it!! The most I've done is straighten it. Would red look good on me? Or some other color???



Answer
yes:) i have a red hair now :)

How should I dye my hair?




Madison


I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and white/ tan skin. I want to dye my hair like Kristen Stewart's hair that brown with red undertones. Or like how acacia Clark's hair is now she posts a lot of pics of it on Instagram. It's like a darkish brown color hard to expain. Or any other color that would look good with my skin and eyes. But I just want to dye it darker for the fall and winter... My hair doesn't really grow fast at all like 1 inch every 4 months. I don't want it semi permrmnat because then it will wash off after 10 uses. And i don't want permrmnat hair dye either because I want my blondness back and I feel if I dye it then have to wait till it grows back I won't have natural blonde hair back because my hairs turning brown. What dye should I use? And can u get your hair dyed at the chain hair places like fantastic sams ect.


Answer
Go to the hair dressers and get it done professionally :D good luck !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would red hair look good on me?!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment