Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What color should my eyebrows be if I have red hair?




Paranormal


I'm thinking about dyeing my hair a dark red. Probably something like this:

http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads/primped_loves/ghd/IMG_4385_Detail.jpg

or maybe even really bright like this:
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2007/234/c/e/hair_by_encreblanc.jpg

But I pluck my eyebrows very thin and pencil them. What pencil color should I use? I'm afraid if I use red it will look like I have lipstick eyebrows.
I don't have eyebrows to dye. I pluck them out because they've always grown funny - since I was 13 I've penciled them.



Answer
I would just get your eyebrows died also. plucking them and then just coloring them, expecally with red wouldnt look good.

Can I dye my eyebrows same as my hair color like mahogany or red brown?




ozixa


some of hair salons here laughed at me and said its abnormal to dye eyebrows brown red or mahogany and it would look like unusual but what I dont understand dying hair in Mahogany or red brown ain't natural hair colours!


Answer
No, usually eyebrows aren't really supposed to be dyed in "unnatural" colours...usually, people just use eyebrow-pencils to alter the colour of their eyebrows. I suggest doing your eyebrows using a dark-brown eyebrow pencil when your hair is mahogany & just a light-brown/chestnut/burgungy colour when your hair is red...that's the closest you can get to have matching eyebrows that look both natural & pretty...^^ I guess you shouldn't worry about dying them...when there are easier alternatives like make-up !!!

Hopefully this helped you... :)
Don't forget that usually eyebrows are a shade lighter than your hair colour.. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should my eyebrows be if I have red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment