Sunday, March 30, 2014

black hair with red underneath?




cutie_girl


im 13, and i have natural black hair
and ive had blonde underneath before

but what do you think about red not bright red something like this colour red
http://www.neo-geishax.com.au/images/uploads/Amplified%20Hair%20Products/Vamp%20Red/003vampred2.jpg

?

and not a lot but just a bit underneath, do you think it would look good (im tan, asian, layered hair below breast)

i dont know if it would suit me but it would suit my personality, im crazy, loud, fun etc



Answer
That would be really adorable. It is defiantly a unique thing because usually girls do blonde on-top/black on bottom. I would go for it saying as it sounds like it would suit you plus the colors gorgeous lol! Also, I was thinking about putting platinum blonde under my medium brown hair, did you like the dark on-top light on bottom when you had it?? I can't find pictures of anyone with it D=

Red and Black Hair....help?




silentbeau


So I have bright red hair... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=411980853&albumId=1264225

But I kind of want to add black in my hair but not a lot. I can't seem to find anything that would look right..I don't want much black either... Can you help me?



Answer
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

anyways, i think black would look really good in your hair but i would put it underneath so it shows like that. The red really stands out and looks really good, so i would keep most of that...

Just take a big section of your hair underneath and dye it midnight black, i had a cousin who did that to her hair and it looked soo good, granted her hair wasnt as red as yours but it was a red tint.

Hope this helped!
btw...go A7X!! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: black hair with red underneath?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment