Tuesday, April 1, 2014

what colours can redheads wear?




red_anger


I ahve brown hair and am planning to dye it a deep red brown, I also have pale skin and light green eyes. If i dye my hair what colours would i be able to wear well. Would I be able to red clothing? black? others?


Answer
you could wear lots of different colours.
First of all you could wear neutral colours like....navy, black, beige, white, grey, neutral blues,neutral reds, neutral purples and neutral greens. so colours in their most basic form. ..with blue undertones.
The other option you have is to wear warm "fall" colours...so colours with golden undertones...like caramel, olive green, colours that are warm looking but not super bright.
Also jewell tones are great.

Would this hair color look good on someone with my colored skin?

Q. my skin is an olive shade with yellow undertones. I'm not really sure if my skin tone is cool or warm, but i'm pretty sure that it's warm. it's not totally dark (like tan) but it's not fair either. would this hair color look good on someone like me?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ariana%20grande/lostfreak240/ariana-grande-questions.jpg?o=85

if so, is there any way i could convince my mom to let me get it? its kinda really red, haha and idk if she'd like that


Answer
no, the warm red in the hair will highlight the yellow in your skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what colours can redheads wear?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment