Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Red hair care questions!!!?




Leigh


Alright so I have some question for keeping my hair red. I recently dyed my hair red and used intense medium auburnfrom loreal feria. Then I watched videos and people said that you can use manic panic in your conditioner to help keep the color when you shower so I bought infra red by manic panic. The infra re is kind of brighter then the loreal color. My question is when it's time to redye my roots should I get a color that is closer to the manic panic color?? I also want to dye my extensions so I want them to always match. Someone help. Also if I should use a different color, which is closest to infra red??


Answer
You're doing an awesome job keeping your hair red - cheers, mate.

Answering your question, when you're planning on re-dying your roots, find a color that's similar to the color you have NOW. Not previously, and not the color of the manic panic. Whatever the color is on your head, is what you want.
Either way, as you continue to use the Manic Panic in your conditioner, it will slowly always turn the current color into what it is now. You can do the same with extensions, if you plan on washing them using the same conditioner.
xo

caring for red coloured hair ?




bec


so, my hairs naturally brown, and i coloured it red... like a bright red... is there any tips or advice you could give me so the colour lasts longer.. also any special products that you know of thats good for red hair ?? thanksss :) xx


Answer
I used to have red hair up until a few weeks ago. All i can say is to buy the hair dye you used so whenever your roots grow out you can cover them up. Also, I'd use a shampoo made specifically for redheads, like John Frieda Radiant Red Color Captivating Daily Shampoo. If you can do that, and condition your hair daily, it will look gorgeous and be healthy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red hair care questions!!!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment