Sunday, March 30, 2014

Need help choosing new hair color for my skin tone?




Liquid Che


I'm looking for a different hair color and I thought something reddish brown would be a nice change. My hair has been black forever. I have a warm skin tone with, what I think are, yellow undertones. Would the color look too weird on me? This is an old photo just for the skin tone, my hair is not short like this anymore.

http://tiefroterkub.net/63560_114001695336794_100001808938145_96573_4604285_n.jpg

I was thinking of trying one of these
http://img4.realsimple.com/images/0910/hair-feria-red_300.jpg
http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/07124923007_450x450_a.jpg
http://imagethumbnails.milo.com/000/820/976/290/820479_632976_290.jpg (I don't think my hair would come out as blondish as this. Hope not)

Look bad? Good? Other hair color suggestions?
Thanks!
nothing opens once you use the links.



Answer
i think that the reddish brown color would look good because you have a warm skin tone. if you would go with cool hair colors, your skin would look washed out. i like the first three of the photos and i don't really like the blonde one. also, i think that your skin tone would look better with the first three hair colors than the models on the box!

how do i match my skin tone with my hair color?




jazziewazz


I'm black and i'm dark skinned.... if anyone knows who Brandi the singer is well im her skin complexion and i want to die my hair a burgundy brown but i'm not sure if it'll look right on me someone please give me advice on which color i should die my hair


Answer
You mean Brandi, Ray J sister?
Well it all depends on if you are a warm or cool tone.
She seems to be a warm tone
so you should try dark, warm browns, chestnuts, rich golden browns and auburn, warm gold and red highlights, and golden blond shades look best on you. Any color that has red-orange or gold base will look great on you.
Avoid blue, violet, (beige) and ash based based hair colors which will "wash out" your skin color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help choosing new hair color for my skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment