Saturday, April 5, 2014

Unnatural hair color ideas? (Something wild!)?




Shroomi


Before I start, nobody warn me of the hair damage, or how it'll look on my skin tone. Just give me ideas! (Tumblr hair) like pastels and stuff. Unnatural colors (: I really want to do something different.


Answer
Well coming from a person who has had many different hair colours and bright hair colours I will give you some of mine!
1: Purple underneath and turquoise on top
2: Pink on top fading into purple with a yellow leopard print fringe (I painted the leopard print myself as I am quite artistic! :))
3: bright red (bit too common for my liking though)
4: bright turquoise

Now a good person to look at for inspiration would be some tumbler scene girls and people like Jeff Hardy (also known as The Rainbow Haired Warrior.)
Other people I have known have died theirs as followed:
1: half blue and half orange down the partening
2: bright dark blue
3: Green and Pink
4: Pink, blue and purple
5: blonde, dip dyed pink
6: brown underneath and red bangs and streaks

To achieve a brighter colour you will need to bleach hair and as colour is semi permanent for pastel colours, you will need to colour it about once a month.
The harsh true is that the more damaged your hair is the longer the colour stays in.
Avoid anti dandruff shampoos, swimming (mainly the chlorine and lots of excessive sunlight as this will just take the colour our of your hair.
Some tips to keep colour vibrant for longer:
Always soak hair in white vingar before you apply colour. (It actually works)
Condition hair every night and with a leave in conditioner once a week. Shampoo only every three days.

If you do this then the colour will stay in for longer :)
When I first dyed my hair random colours it looked amazing and everybody complimeWhen I first dyed my hair random colours it looked amazing and everybody complimeWhen I first dyed my hair random colours it looked amazing and everybody complimeWhen I first dyed

would I look good with red hair?




Amore0214


I want the color that Hayley Williams had in the decode music video. I have really pale skin and natural dark brown hair. This isn't really a good photo but it gives you a good idea of how pale i am and how dark my hair is. labyrinthsoflies(dot)tumblr(dot)com and http://twitpic.com/photos/justurnitoff


Answer
You'd probably look pretty good with red, but I think you look better with dark brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Unnatural hair color ideas? (Something wild!)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment