Sunday, March 30, 2014

What color(s) would best suit my red hair and fair skin tone?




music8704


I have orangey red hair, an ivory skin tone with lots of freckles, and blue eyes.

What color dress and makeup would best suit me?



Answer
In my opinion, I always liked something floral with red hair. A solid color alone will be hard to find that will really pop (other the black). As far as makeup use a deep lipstick and some natural color eyes shadow with brown mascara. It will lool amazing ! Hope this helps :)

Skin tone and red hair?







So they say certain reds look better on people with certain skin tones so I wanted to know what skin tone I have and what color of red would look best one me?

http://tinypic.com/r/k2byxh/5

No negative commons on my picture please or I will report you. Thank you!(:



Answer
Wow, your stunning! Your eyes and skin tone will work beautifully with red hair. I would refer your skin tone as a light olive color, which will also go well with red hair. Based on your skin tone, I would go with a dark red. If you went with a lighter toned red, it would not go well with your skintone. I wouldnt go so red that it was brown, just dark enough to tell it is still red but dark. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color(s) would best suit my red hair and fair skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment