Monday, March 31, 2014

Hair coloring question?




EscapeTheA


I want to do something a bit complex with my hair. See I have hair that is like dark chocolate colored but with a red-ish tint. I want to have it totally black (like jet black) but pink roots. Now I don't want to fry my hair so how should i do this and should I even dye it jet black at all?


Answer
I think that sounds pretty sweet. I had hot pink and black hair for two years and I'm afraid you're going to have to bleach the roots to get a vibrant pink. I would suggest doing the bleach and pink first, then applying the black. Just make sure to wash the black straight down so as not to contaminate the pink, you also use foils and all that jazz, but its hard to do yourself. This whole process would be a lot easier if you could have a friend help. My hair is jet black with purple bangs right now and i like it a lot, it always looks healthy and shiny when i style it.

And don't listen to that jerk, i think it would cool.

Will using dry shampoo stop the colour in my hair from fading as fast?




House of C


I dye my hair a deep dark red colour ("permanent"), and it looks really nice, except when it comes time to wash my hair the colour fades significantly. Will using dry shampoo stop my hair colour from fading as fast because there's no water involved?


Answer
Using dry shampoo will not really do much for the vibrance of your hair... it will make it look dull. I would use a product called Jazzing between colorings. Find the color you want, it adds color and shine. There are other products that will do this as well... you will find many shampoos that contain color enhancers for between colorings. I have a feeling that Jazzing will give you the shine and vibrance you are looking for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair coloring question?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment