Saturday, April 5, 2014

hair color??




jle<3


ok right now my hair is a light brown on top &black underneith.

under it is growing out some, over the summer i before i start 9th grade i want to dye my hair a dark dark brown & then on the top layer i want just the top layer basically covered w/ red and blonde streaks, i have pale skin & blue eyes. first would that go?

second would it be bad for my hair & will it always being darker under unless i dye my whole hair black?

i havent dyed my hair in about 2months almost three.
then it would be another almost 2 months before i dye it all over again, would it harm it?

thanksâ¥



Answer
I love messing with my hair and changing things up about every 3 to 4 months, so I think you should just try it. For the love of hair though please go to a professional. Aveda salons are wonderful and if your can't afford it then ask people around your area where to go in your budget. DO NOT GO TO A SUPERCUTS OR FANTASTIC SAMS KIND OF PLACE. Going from black to lighter colors takes a bit of skill. You run the risk of doing some severe damage and maybe hair loss if the stylist doesn't know what they are doing.

Changing hair colour?




Tia


So I was looking through some old photo's last night and found a ton from when I was younger,and I seemed to have a different hair colour every year.

As a baby it was black.
Apparently I lost that and it grew back in blonde. (2-5)
That darkened to a coppery brown,which turned red. o.o;; (6-8)
That darkened to auburn and then chestnut brown. (9-12)
And since then it's been getting darker and darker,at 17 it's almost returned to black.

It's all natural so my question is what causes this,why does some people's hair darken and/or change colour as they get older?



Answer
It has something to do with pigmentation. People with grey hair don't turn grey for all the various myths that are out there, it has to do with loss of pigmentation.

As for hair color at different ages, what about hair color for different children from the same parents?

I have 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers but they all 4 had the same parents and one sister had red hair and no one knows where the red hair came from




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair color??
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment