Sunday, March 30, 2014

hair lowlights?




Yahoo


i have light brown hair naturally. about 1 year and 1/2 ago i got blonde highlights that i liked at the time but now i'd much rather have dark brown hair. i'm going to get lowlights, put on heavy. my eyes are dark brown, and i have tan skin, so im hoping it wont look too dark, you know? its like, the color my hair is when it's wet is the color i want it to be when it's dry. do you think the hairdresser will be able to understand what i'm asking for? id appreciate any advice.
ps. i also heard that to make it look more natural, brunettes should darken their hair with red lowlights. but i dont want my hair to be red. what should i do.



Answer
If you don't want red, go for 'warm' or 'golden' dark brown. Ashy browns tend to make your hair look dyed, and you look older. They go green under fluorescent lights, and that's why stylists try to steer people toward reds.

If you're feeling uncertain, use something like Clairol's Nice N' Easy, which washes out in a few weeks, and experiment with shades.

I'd recommend anything from dark gold-brown to warm purple for lowlights. Live a little!

Just don't use black. It'll be a disaster. Trust me. I didn't see my natural hair colour from the age of 13 until I was nearly 40!

hair color??




guitaristg


i have dirty blonde hair and i am going to get my hair done tomorrow.... i have a couple of questions though.... what is the difference between highlights and lowlights? and what should i get?? and wat color should i get???
my hair color is dirty blonde... my eyes are blue and i am pretty pale not very tan...



Answer
red hair is pretty hot if you can pull it off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair lowlights?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment