Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tanned skin and red hair?




Maria


I've always wanted to have red hair so I'm actually working up the courage now. Last summer I got copper highlights in my hair and I loved them. So now I'm actually wondering if I would look alright if I dyed my hair red. Not a bright red, but more of an auburn. Or a dark reddish brown? Like this: http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/2008/photo/flipbooks/08-red-carpet/ashlee-simpson-82706984_getty.jpg maybe? This is what I look like. I have tanned skin since I'm spanish, but I'm pretty white (for being spanish). http://tinypic.com/r/2i0rfv5/7 That's probably not the best lighting, but it should make do. So, what do you think? I don't really like posting my picture up for everyone to see, but I really need some advice. At least I saved my friend from internet predators!


Answer
i would'nt die it red with tan skin but you should do what ever you want to do.

Red hair??? Help Please.?!?




Pretty I


Okay so im Hispanic
My skintone is like Jessica Alba but a little bit lighter.
i Have dark brown hair and im thinking on dying my hair red.
Should i dye all of my hair red? i dont want to get highlights cause i dont like them.
*What shade of red looks good on latinas?
*Also should i dye it all or just the tips? HELP!



Answer
My view with hair color and skin tones is like.
If were really light you wouln't want to dye it black or else you'd look pale.
But in your case since you aren't light skinned you might want to try a lighter color.
Why dont you die your hair black but the tips red? Like a really bright red.
But if you want to dye it red you should try a dark red. It really wouldn't look nice bright all over.
If you know Spanish when I mean dark red I mean como un color tinto.
Hopes this helps(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tanned skin and red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment