Thursday, April 3, 2014

Best shampoo for bright red scene hair?




Shayyy


I have fire truck red hair that I dyed yesterday; I plan on washing my hair tomorrow with cold water. I want to preserve my color as long as I can. What's the best shampoo to use?


Answer
Try not to wash your hair everyday either and donât stay under the sun for long, that makes hair color last less. Sulfate free shampoos are the best because those help the hair color to stay in for longer and they keep hair soft and healthy looking. I use the Pro Naturalâs argan oil shampoo and conditioner, plus I use the oil itself for after a shower because my hair gets brittle easily and I dye it once in a while.

************red hair:);?




love.


I recently dyed my hair from medium/dark brown to red, it has changed a bit and in certain light its like a deep red but other than that it hasn't really gone red, although my roots are real bright, i was wondering if dying it again with a little brighter dye would change it? or is there anything like a shampoo i could use to make it a little more redder? :)


Answer
one thing you could do to get amazing red hair results without damaging your hair at all,
is get a manic panic color in any red and sit in your hair for about a four hours.

manic panic is a vegetable dye and it won't harm your hair in anyway.

when i went red, i had medium brown hair and i would apply pillarbox red by manic panic and i would put it in my hair for about three hours and i would randomly apply heat with a blow dryer,
and it would turn into a really vibrant red.
or you can use l'oreal hicolor for dark hair only in any of their reds, and mix with a 30 volume developer and it lightens your hair without bleach, and it comes out in a really vibrant red. you can manic panic and the l'oreal hicolor both at sally beauty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best shampoo for bright red scene hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment