Monday, March 31, 2014

Makeup to match red hair?




Alexaundri


I just recently died my hair redish pinkish. It looks EXACTLY like Ariana Grande's hair (which I love). I dont know what color eyeshadows to use!! Please help! It would be more helpful if you had red hair too :) haha


Answer
golds or bronze colors on the eye leads for your type of hair and that is it bronzer on the cheeks mascara eyeliner black and any lip color

Clothes and Makeup Tips for Red Hair?




Evil 4 Eva


I just semi-permanently died my hair a medium brown with red undertone. It turned out to be VERY red with a little bit of brown- especially red around my face where I used to have blond highlights. So, any tips on what colour clothes and makeup (especially eyeshadow- i have blue eyes) will look good?
Btw when i say red i mean tomato red, not orange red- like Hayley Williams had http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t6XXVrt631U/SSmEcZdqOUI/AAAAAAAAFqc/TeQ7pPjvI5k/s400/hayley+williams.jpg

Thanks in advance :)



Answer
I color my hair a bright red and I wear makeup colors in pink tones, and neutral browns. I wear clothes that are bright sometimes, like a bright teal/turquoise, green, and purple too. Hope it helps! Enjoy your red hair!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Makeup to match red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment