Saturday, April 5, 2014

How can I dye red hair brown?




Idontknow!


I have naturally blonde hair and recently bought brown hair dye. Strands of my hair framing my face were bleach blonde and then dyed red. What kind of hair dye should i buy to cover over the red?


Answer
Most permanent browns you can get at any drug store or Walmart SHOULD cover the red you put in your hair.
However, if your hair is already dried out or you're not sure definitely go to a stylist, it may be more expensive but it's better than losing your hair!

DYEING VIRGIN DARK BROWN HAIR TO RED?




EpicCuttle


What do i do..do i have to bleach my hair for it to show the red
Do i cut my hair before or after i do it?

give me a Step by Step list on what to do

Virgin Dark-Light Brown Hair to red hair



Answer
ive done it before and with regular dye its kind of hard to get. until this wonderful product came out! Garnier Nutrisse has this line of reds for naturally dark hair and i used it. it worked WONDERS for me! it was a bright rich red and it lasted alot longer than other red dyes in my opinion. There are three red colors to choose from. but my favorite is R3 which is Light Intense Auburn. go google garnier nutrisse hair color and on their website you can see these colors if you want to see them online before going to the store. i would highly recomend this if you are going to do it yourself but other wise go to a salon. It DOES say intense red for naturally dark hair on the boxes lol and actually here you go....
http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/shades-haircolor.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCOLOR^NUTRISSE^NUTRISSE_DISCOVER&prdcode=P53004&varcode=603084223572&back=1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I dye red hair brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment