Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What helps red hair dye last longer?




Brandi C


What helps red hair dye last longer & stay the color it starts out to be?

Also whats a good deep conditioner i can get at walmart or target.



Answer
To help your red hair dye last longer, you will need to buy a shampoo for red colored hair that is actually red, lol.

What it does is, each time you shampoo your hair, it adds back a little bit of red at a time, making your red dyed hair last longer and also prevents fading and that "coppery/orangey look".

In regards to a good deep conditioner, I am in Australia, but I'll try. Pantene. Don't know which one in particular, but check out the range, they're pretty good and not over-priced.

Walmart Red Shade Dye?




Meme


I'm going to bleach my hair, and dye it, I've gotten a pink shade before, and loved it, but I really want a red, not a too light shade of red, the closest store is walmart, and of course, the cheapest! :P
Anyway, once I bleach my hair, I know it'll dye any color. BUT, I need to know if you've dyed your hair before a shade of red, and what it was called. Only WALMART things please, I won't go anywhere else (Because I don't have the money nor the gas) so please no 'Sally Beauty Shop' or anything like that, just a shade of red that'll look kind of like Ariana Grandes ; http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18500000/Ariana-3-official-ariana-grande-fan-club-18562107-1065-1600.jpg ;
Thanks for any answers, again, only walmart, thanks :)



Answer
well you can use SPLAT hair color kits. they have a red shade that is really vibrant and pretty. the kit comes with the bleach for hair and the color dye as well. i've used it before and i really like it. just be careful with the red dye because it can stain. just wear old clothes and use old towels. hope i helped.

ps: when i got the dye, it was about 8 dollars, so it was pretty cheap




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What helps red hair dye last longer?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment