Monday, March 31, 2014

korean and need a new hair color!?




xoelisexox


I am korean, so i have dark black hair and a tanish complextion. What is a new hair color that is not to different from my hair now, that won't clash with my skin tone and will look good?
*pictures if possible* thank you =]



Answer
You could try a medium brown-ish red..
http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/asian-hairstyle1.jpg

Or if you don't want to change the color maybe you could put in highlights/streaks. A subtle red, brown or even blue would look nice.

What circle lens color suits me?




April Chan


I have red hair and fair skin.
Im korean.
Would geo angel brown look better, or geo angel blue?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403967_2896124655432_1629813423_2536584_386063318_n.jpg

^ heres a picture of me for reference!



Answer
The blue would really pop against red hair, and the brown wouldn't as much. I have red hair and blue eyes and it's really pretty together, so personally I like blue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: korean and need a new hair color!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment