Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I have naturally red hair. what color would go best with it if i were to get highlights/lowlights?




shan shan


I plan on getting this hairstyle:
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/coCaterpillar/?action=view&current=hair4-11_jpg111111.jpg&newest=1



Answer
I have natural copper red hair too! My hair has natural reddish gold highlights. You should consider getting those. I've seen many redheads with those highlights and they look very natural (unless natural is not the look you are going for). I would agree with Janine about the colors, but now there is a 12 color system. You, being a natural redhead, would be warm autumn or warm spring (warm spring for lighter red hair and warm autumn for darker).
As for makeup, keep it natural. Play up your features one at a time.

Red hair and highlights/lowlights?




arielkat_1


Okay i have natural red hair
Me: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/LolliPopGrrl1/005.jpg

I want to get highlights/lowlights, and was wondering if a darker red, blonde, and a darker brown color would look good in my hair.

I'm getting it cut tomorrow like this :
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/Luthana/Hairstyles%20and%20Scene%20Hair/Scene-3.jpg
or this
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/keegankannibal/Dec222008014.jpg

Any suggestions on color or cut or anything?
that pic was from a couple mothes ago. My hair is now a little past my shoulders now. I want to get balck streaks but my mom doesn't want me to.

I've had platinum blonde streaks before, and they looked awesome. But now I'm just looking for some variety.



Answer
i can't see your pictures, because i'm at work. but platinum blonde streaks always looks good in red hair. and i mean REALLY blonde. and maybe some brown. but not too much. wouldn't wanna cover up that gorgeous red hair!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have naturally red hair. what color would go best with it if i were to get highlights/lowlights?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment