Friday, April 4, 2014

How to get Bright red hair Without bleaching?




no.one.spe


At the moment my hair is dyed a ginger-ish colour. I was hoping to dye my hair a very bright red [like a firetruck] but i'm not too keen on bleaching my hair at the moment. Now, i have bleached my hair before, so i'm not just paranoid about it. I just bleached my hair a lot a few months ago and it hasn't fully recovered so i don't want to damage it further.
So does anyone have any suggestions on how i might be able to get bright red hair? And i'm not doing it in a salon, i prefer to do it myself.



Answer
Going from a light to a dark usually means no bleaching is needed. and since red and ginger are both in the same color family then the red should go over the ginger quite nicely without pre-lightening or color strippers. You'll still need a developer of about 20 or 30 volume so the color gets in the hair shaft -but no harsh pre-bleaching. Be aware that bright reds was out easier than any other color so you'll need to touch up a little more frequently -about six weeks rather than eight weeks. There's lots of brilliant reds from several makers so have fun with your hair.

How can I dye my hair red without bleach?




Anonymous


My hair is very dark brown and I want to dye it red. I don't want to bleach it though, because I hate what bleach does to my hair. If it's possible, what brands would your recommend to do this?
And I understand that it's not gonna be a bright, vibrant red. That's obvious without saying. But at least suggest which brands would make it the most vibrant possible?



Answer
I have dark brown hair, well had it :). I dyed my hair red/orange at the salon. The first time, my hair came out a little darker but then I kept dyeing it the same color every 3 months. That way, the red can be shown more vividly. I did not bleach my hair, would never do that. When you bleach your hair and then dye it red, the color will fade more noticeably. Red is the hardest hair color to maintain because it fades so quick. I am extremely happy with the color of my hair :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get Bright red hair Without bleaching?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment