Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Accessorize my red prom dress?




Cara B


I have a red prom dress: http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&productId=151811&categoryId=10325&subcatname=Evening%20Gowns&spage=1&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10317
Except on me, the dress pools at my feet and you can't see my shoes.
And gold shoes: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/strappy-heels/73499623-eberly/82
In case you can't see, the rhinestones on the shoes are like diamonds.

My question: Is it okay if I wear earrings and a bracelet that have jewels that are set in silver? Or do they have to be set in gold? These are the earrings I want to wear:
http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e1782.html
Is it terrible that the shoes are mainly gold but the earrings aren't really? Or does it not matter? My hair will most likely be up, so you'll see the earrings.



Answer
i think you should have everything match. i bet you'll feel better about it too. cause you don't want to spend the whole night wondering if people notice that you're wearing silver set earrings, but gold shoes. if it's possible, get the gold earrings. red and gold go well together, too! better than red and silver together.
cute dress by the way. :)
hope this helps!

crimson red prom dress help?




hey bab


i was thinking of getting a crimson red sexy prom dress,
but i dont know if it would flatter my figure,
but here are my measurments

bust-36B
waist-25
hips-35

can u link me some dress sites or smth??

btw my skin is pale with a slight golden tan on my legs and arms, i have these studded back strappy heels i was going to wear with the dress, and have dark brown long wavy curly hair down to half my back with side sweep bangs.

and i wanna go for the sexy look and id appreciate it if the dresses you link me are low cut and they arent backless either
thanks



Answer
http://www.simplydresses.com/dresses/color/red-dresses?sr=1&nt=16&ob=da
i just realized its hard to find sexy dresses that aren't backless, but here is a link to red prom dresses




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Accessorize my red prom dress?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment