Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Can someone please list all the hetalia characters that have red/orangish hair?

red hair questions
 on ... red and she hopes you will too because her new album will be named Red
red hair questions image



AjMichaeli


So I want to cosplay a character from hetalia, and I can't quite decide which,
I would love love love if someone could list hetalia characters with red hair.
and one little question, is Ireland an official character in the series?



Answer
No, Ireland is not a official character as of yet! But Scotland has a fanmade character design that's well known. He has dark red hair...I'm pretty positive that in the anime there are no red-headed characters... Here is his wiki http://hetaliafanmadecharacters.wikia.com/wiki/Scotland It's kind of sad he hasn't gotten around to making him a offical character :\

What are the chances my baby will have red hair and blue eyes?




Lissa


This question is just for fun. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and was daydreaming about what the baby will look like. It's a girl.

My husband and I both have blue eyes. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I think blue is a recessive trait so would that mean our baby has to (or is very likely to) have blue eyes?

As for the red hair, my dad had red hair that turned brown once he got into his 30s. I was born with bright red hair that has since turned to a darker strawberry blonde (I'm 24). My husband has brown hair, but when he grows his beard it has some red in it. His brother and sister both have red hair. I'm not sure what color his parents hair was originally. His dad has gray hair now and his mom colors her hair.

So if you had to guess, what color hair and eyes do you think our girl will have?



Answer
You are correct in saying that blue eyes are recessive - so it is very likely your child will have blue eyes. (there are many genes for eye colour - no eyes are exactly one colour - take a closer look you will probably see flecks of brown or green aswell, so this could also determine the child's eyes)

As your husband is a carrier of the "red hair gene" by the sounds of it, and you probably have it too (not sure what causes the discolouration of it, i think it is a loss of pigments like when hair turns grey?) it is fairly likely your girl will have red hair too - but it is likely it will follow the same trait as yours and your dads. If you are both carriers of "red hair gene", there is a one in four chance of red hair in your child. If you have the dominant allele and your husband is a carrier, there is one in two chance of your child having red hair.
This is just from my knowledge of biology and genetics - currently doing second year of A2 biology :-)
I hope everything goes well for you and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy, im sure whatever hair and eye colour she has she is going to be gorgeous ! :-D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone please list all the hetalia characters that have red/orangish hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment