Monday, August 5, 2013

How can I lighten the ends of my already bleached hair without damaging it?

red hair level 7
 on generic hair color chart, used as a reference by colorists and ...
red hair level 7 image



Lexi


I have had no other colors in my hair exception in the ends of my fringe and two streaks behind my ears. Those were dyed with L'Oreal's HiLift in Red, but they faded and the part in my fringe has been grown and trimmed away. Those parts of my hair refused to get lighter, and you know how bleaching the bottom half of your hair goes due to the lack of heat from your scalp... Anyways, my hair is currently silver... With the exception of a few chunks GOD they are pesky to get rid of. I have the option of getting a quick bleach wash on the ends, but I'm afraid I'll do damage, but at the same time I HATE how the bottom doesn't match the rest of the hair. My hair was originally a level 7 (Whatever that means it was like a dark brown... looked almost black) but it lightened considerably! Only took me one process to get as blonde as I already am. If you want a reference pic to the before and after my IG's omgitslexiwolfe. I feel like I'm rambling... But yea... Someone... Please... Help?!


Answer
If your hair was a level 7, it wouldn't be almost black. 6-10 on the level scales are shades of blonde!
You can't lighten without bleach, you can't bleach without damage.
See a pro or don't do it.

what does my hairdresser need to do get my hair the bright red I want?




Jennifer C


I tell my hairdresser I want my hair a bright red and she's already at level 7 or 8 and my hair looks red but not the bright red I want. I mean by week 4 my hair looks more redish brown.
I have been using color safe shampoo and conditioner. I also don't wash my hair every day.
I also feel odd going in every time telling her I want it brighter. How do I express this without seeming rude.



Answer
you need to use a colour safe shampoo and conditioner.. use one that is made for red hair. she might not be using the right colour for you. or she could mix a few colours together to get you to the right colour. its all experimentation and using the right care products




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I lighten the ends of my already bleached hair without damaging it?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment