Sunday, August 4, 2013

What is the best way to cope with growing out black hair dye?

red hair blonde ombre
 on Hair Highlights | 2013 Haircuts, Hairstyles and Hair Colors
red hair blonde ombre image



Kristen


First off, I have been dying my hair for 8 years (every color under the sun) so its been awhile since I've seen my natural color (which is a dark blonde). I've decided that I no longer want to dye my hair black and would like to grow out my natural color..

I've dyed my hair with perment blue black hair dye for years. Also a few monthes ago I stripped the black dye and went red, which only lasted for a couple months, but then dyed it black again. So my hair is not in perfect condition, but its not completely fried. But I rather not do any harsh treatments, hence the reason I am planning on growing the black out. I have also been using home remedys like crushed up vitamin c mixed with clarifying shampoo, prell and dandruff shampoo, etc. Which has lightened it up a little bit. Its not pitch black anymore, its still dark but its pretty red now. Which is fine; I wanted to see how much I could fade it so my roots aren't as harsh like they would be against black

Anyway, long story short. How can I cope with having dark brown/ red hair with blonde roots? Some tips on disguising my roots or fading color quicker. Anything like that is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading =]

Also I work in a pretty professional environment, so I can't go around with really extreme hair.



Answer
Use head and shoulders frequently I find this takes away a lot of the dye without harm, I am also growing my hair out and it's starting to look like ombré hair, were very lucky it's in at the minute:) good luck

What kind of drugstore hair dye should i use for ombre hair?




Hannah


So i have kinda meduim brown hair and i want to do ombre hair (blonde on the tips) i got this revlon colorsilk stuff at walgreens and i was reading about it and it said if u have dark hair youll get red tones and i dont want red hair!! So I tryed just a tiny piece and it didnt even dye it ughh! So i heard L'Oreal Paris ombre kit is a good dye, Clariol natural insticts, and revlon frost and glow. What kind should i use? Whats the best one?!:) thanks guys!!


Answer
I used loreal feria ombré on my reddish blond hair I to use two boxes but it looks so cute. If you've colored your hair before you might only need one box, I had never colored my hair before and I used the lightest color box thinking it would turn my hair that color but my red hair was a lil darker than I thought so it took 2 boxes.
The loreal feria ombré comes in three different shades, it has a comb so you just brush it in or you mix it in a bowl and use a paint brush like my stylist did but either way comes out great. If you DIY the comb is probably easier.
As for the color i would get the darkest color box if your hair extension is dark so you dont have same problem i did, it will help to lighten it faster however, the pic on pinterest of what you want your hair to look like, the chic in that picture probably bleached her hair to get it that blond. most likely you will need to do two boxes to get your dark hair that blond. bleach is more expensive and more damaging to your hair, according to my stylist, cause i was ready to just jump right in to bleaching i wanted to do ombre so bad lol. when i first used the loreal i tried by myself didnt work was hardlyable to see it. then i had my stylist do it with the same dye is used and she double prosessed it(use 2 boxes) then i got my ombre results. but idk if that was because my hair was red and i was using the lightest color blond dye box, cause i had not ever colored my hair before or maybe my hair needed to be bleached I have no idea but you may only need one box, red hair is tricky lol. Buy one box and if not the desired look go two boxes but try to match your extension color to the original hair color on back of dye boxes. Defiantly recommend loreal feria ombré though. Good luck with your ombré!! it's cute and edgy but it looks great on everyone..in my opinion. So you'll look fab




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to cope with growing out black hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment