Tuesday, August 6, 2013

how drastic can i go with a red hair color on the tips of my hair without going against school rules?

red hair color tips
 on Popular Hair Colors 2013 Best Hairstyle Ideas
red hair color tips image



XxxTwiligh


I am starting highschool this year and i wanted to get my hair done where it has red on the tips of my hair. I'm unaware of school rules as far as hair color but i'm pretty sure that i can't have any unnatural hair colors. So how is as red as i can go in color without it being seen as a "unnatural hair color"?


Answer
just do a dark red so that its more of an auburn, like ashlee simpson
http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/ashlee_simpson.jpg

What is the best brand of red hair dye that doesn't fade as much as others?




Brittany


I am aware red is the hardest shade to keep in your hair.

Which brand of dye has the longest lasting red colors?
and which shampoos and conditioners are best for preserving red coloring?

Any tips and tricks on how to keep from fading red hair dye?



Answer
I would say Feria, that always works for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how drastic can i go with a red hair color on the tips of my hair without going against school rules?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment