Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why is red hair and green eyes considered to be the devil?

red hair color green eyes
 on Favorite color hair on girl?
red hair color green eyes image



That One G


I have red hair and green eyes and I'm a nice guy. I had just read somewhere that red hair and green eyes denotes the devil. Where does that come from?


Answer
Maybe it was to do with the reddish colours of the hell fires. I've never heard it before , maybe best not to let everyone hear it. ..Gingers have enough racism as it is!

What hair color complements dark green eyes?




comets_cut


I have dark green eyes and light-medium skin tone. What color do you think would look good with that combination? right now my hair color is a medium-light blond. I was thinking about doing the top half of my hair a caramel color and then the bottom half like a deep brownish red, but then with everything fading into an ombre... or no ombre? I want to do something different than everyone els.


Answer
Redheads
Perhaps one of the most stunning color combinations is presented by green eyes paired with red hair. Green eyes provide a startling contrast to red hair, whether the hair is straight or curly. Long, curly auburn ringlets bring out the emerald in green eyes, whereas the silky smoothness of flowing strawberry strands bring out the iridescence of green eyes. Moreover, green eyes and red hair are a combination of two rarities, for green eyes and red hair are the least common eye and hair colors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is red hair and green eyes considered to be the devil?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I'd only heard that a woman with red hair and green eyes is sometimes jokingly referred to as "the devil's daughter" as a reference to supposed 'wildness' and non-conformity.

    ReplyDelete