Tuesday, August 6, 2013

red hair dye + black hair?

luminista hair color in red 150
 on Posted by: molvee | Conversation: 5 comment | Category: Hairstyle
luminista hair color in red 150 image



dolan


i want burgundy purpley hair, i bought burgundy color hair dyes before and it didn't show up on my hair [you can see red in the light, otherwise, there is no color. people couldn't even tell i dyed my hair]
i want to use http://www.drugstore.com/revlon-colorsilk-luminista-vibrant-color-for-dark-hair-red-150/qxp336311?catid=183846 without bleach. would it make it visibly burgundy?



Answer
That will make it red but not burgundy purply. The color you're describing is my color now and I love it. I use feria purply black. It's more dark purple red. And more red in light. It's gorgeous. If your hair is black or brown black you do have to strip your hair. I went to Sally beauty supply and bought a bleaching kit, waited til my hair was red orange, cause you don't have to all the way strip. I slept on it then dyed my hair the next morning. It didn't damage my hair at all.

i am becoming more emo. what should i dress like and stuff?

Q. like it says i am becoming emo but not to many people can tell. is there any makeup (inexpensive) brands or products u recomend me to use? also what clothing? lots of black skinny jeans and stuff like that ? i wanna know what to do about that stuff! this is my self 2 months ago
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542561_356140174461375_349418687_n.jpg
and this is the hair dye i wanna use
http://www.shoppingnexus.com/images/products/revlon-colorsilk-luminista-haircolor-red-150.jpg
or
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Revlon-Colorsilk-Hair-Color-42-Medium-Auburn-3-Pack-/00/s/MTYwMFg5NTY=/$(KGrHqZHJEQE88dE0wP(BPV8u4Ykb!~~60_35.JPG

ya so just what should i do about makeup hair and clothing?!?!?!?!?!?!


Answer
That hair dye won't really make you look emo... Dark hair or really unnatural hair is what is considered emo. Of course, you can dye it whatever color you want, but your question is about being emo so I'm just saying haha

For makeup, black eyeliner would suffice. Try maybe Almay, that's the kind I use. It's around $5 per pencil which is pretty cheap. I've heard Urban Decay is really good, but it's $20 per pencil. Liquid eyeliner also looks amazing, but it can kind of be hard to use. Once you get use to pencil, try liquid after.
Black eyeshadow is an option, but it's really easy to overdo. I like revlon eyeshadows.
Painting your nails is also an option. If you're creative, you can put skulls or checkers on them, but otherwise maybe just black or other dark colors. I like ICE (You can get these at Walmart for about $1-$2) or Revlon ($4-$7)
Foundation/concealer is great! It helps cover your blemishes and evens out your skin tone. It can also help your makeup stay on longer. I like using Reclon Colorstay liquid foundation. The trick is matching your skin tone, and this line has pretty neutral tones that barely lean towards pink and yellow. If they don't work (color wise) for you, I hear Maybelline has a good color selection.

For clothes, just pick out whatever you like. It's about being yourself... Graphic tees, band tees, skinny jeans, studded belts/bracelets/anything really, chains (that hang from your pocket kind of thing), layering clothes, Converse, Vans, rubber bracelets, beanies, animal eared hats or jackets, wristbands... I could probably go on forever but that should at least get you started. Patterns like checkers, plaid, stripes, skulls, and stars are great. For colors, anything goes, but wear mostly black. You can even wear pink as long as you have mostly black. Contrast looks awesome.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: red hair dye + black hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment