Sunday, August 4, 2013

How do I get orange out of blonde hair from dying it from black?

red hair level 7
 on Color wheel with wavelengths: http://www.instruction.greenriver.edu/kn ...
red hair level 7 image



Melissa


My stylist bleached hair from black up to a level 7, added highlights, and dyed the rest blonde. It's really pretty gingery color but there's a good hint of orange in it. I don't want to keep going back to the salon. I just went to get the hard part out of the way, which was the stripping. Now that it's a level 7 and sort of orangey blonde, how do I get a pretty pale/neutral blonde?


Answer
If you went from black, you're probably going to need another process to get the color true. The stylist should've mixed in a gold/red blocker into the toner to keep the color from going brassy, but still prob going to have to hit with bleach in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, stay out of a lot of sun and use a non-sulfate, mosturizing shampoo/conditioner like Pureology to maintain the color.

How vibrant will my results be?




?


I just bought ion colour brilliance in purple and I was planning on dying my hair tomorrow. My hair is currently a dark red colour. The instructions inside the box said for the best results use it on level 7 hair and I believe my hair is at a level 4 or 5. How do you think it will turn out? Will people be able to tell its purple or will it just look very dark with a tint of purple?


Answer
it will probably still be dark with a purple tint to it. i use to dye my hair from blonde to brown and one time i did my hair kinda dark red and my hair was dark brown when i did this well for like a week my hair looked like a redish purple and then it faded to the red it was suppose to be! i would say go have the old hair color bleached and then dye your hair. but good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get orange out of blonde hair from dying it from black?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment