Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I wanna dye my red hair a different color will it ruin my natural color when it grows out?

red hair with blonde
 on Silver Hair With Dark Underneath - How to Get The Look?
red hair with blonde image



LisaLove


I wanna highlight my natural red hair with blonde coontails. However, I love my natural color and am wondering when this phase is over will my hair stay the same shade of red it was?


Answer
Tagsmommy's grand daughter, 11 and wise
My mother has beautiful red hair. Everyone thinks it's gorgeous. Why would you want dye such beautiful red hair, into something unnatural from your already beautiful hair? Naturalness in anything is beautiful.

What is the best way to dye red hair platinum blonde?




Laarell


Hello,

I have naturally extremely dark red hair, and I want to go to a an extremely light platinum blonde. I do not want any red tones or highlights.

I am guessing that this will be a salon procedure, but if there is an extremely good set of products I can use at home instead, that would be wonderful.

Thank you all in advance!



Answer
My opinion: Dark red hair is absolutely ADORABLE.
Bleach blonde, well, the more white it is, the more of a whore you look. Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I wanna dye my red hair a different color will it ruin my natural color when it grows out?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment