Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How is red hair generally viewed in Ireland?

red hair care
 on Color Me Curly: Dyeing African-American Hair
red hair care image






Most answers I've gotten are on the lines of "well red hair is really really common in Ireland so nobody cares" but Scotland has just as high of a red hair rate (if not more) and gingers are often looked down upon there as much as England.

I read somewhere that sperm donated from red-haired men has most demand in Ireland. So it's a positive trait?



Answer
you can't beat the ginge minge!

How can I have red hair without seeming goth?







I have red hair ( like Rihanna red kinda) and people think I'm goth but I'm not. So how I have my red hair without looking goth? I just love red hair for some reason lmao so I don't want to dye it to a different.


Answer
Don't wear a lot of dark colors.
But you really shouldn't care what people think, if the way you dress and the color of your hair makes you seem 'goth' just tell them straight up you aren't goth.
Don't change yourself to please others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is red hair generally viewed in Ireland?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment