Thursday, August 8, 2013

What are good hairstyles for redhair?

red hair updos
 on Image of Kellan Lutz short textured hairstyle.
red hair updos image



Pinkfarmal


I am 13 and I have thick straight red hair and I just have normal bangs that are just straight, I need a new hairstyle, my head is oval shaped and my hair is shoulder length and I want to grow my hair out.......... Help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.


Answer
im 14 and I have red hair, the cutest hairstyle you should try is an updo.. they really bring out your oval shaped head. And another you can try are french braids on both sides and bring them together in a ball or a bun. that look will help you grow your hair out to.

Any good websites for up-to-date haircut photos and/or photo hairstyle generators?




Melissa Il


I tried the one at the clairol website but it would always cancel when I tried to upload my photo.

I want a nice, sleek, layered, medium length cut. I have curly red hair, but I straighten it. I am going to a wedding next weekend and will be meeting the bulk of my boyfriend's family from Indianapolis. I want to look cute but mature; more like a woman than a girl for instance. Any suggestions?



Answer
It is hard to suggest cuts without seeing a face:) I don't know if it would work for you, but I just love an uneven bob, where the hair is longer in the front. This can be longer than a normal bob would be. It is something that can be dressed up or down and you still have length in the right places for many updo's. It is a fun look, but still mature! If you know what you want I would suggest searching on google images. The link below is the search results for "medium length hairstyles" http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=medium+length+hairstyles&aq=f&oq=
If you are wanting to look through some styles you should try this website
http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/virtualMakeover
It is so awesome! You only get one free photo upload and access to some of their styles, but it was enough to keep me busy for over an hour:) You just upload your picture and it lets you try on different hairstyle/colors and even make-up. Well, good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good hairstyles for redhair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment