Monday, August 5, 2013

Why do people argue with me over my ethnicity?

red hair ethnicity
 on cotton rugs, woolen rugs, jute rugs, decorative rugs, jute goat hair ...
red hair ethnicity image



Shazam


I have red hair and blue eyes. My father's family is German. My mother's family is English. People just will not accept the fact that I am not Irish.


Answer
well that happens to me so much well i have dark hair, eyes and I'm tan (Mexican) well when i tell people I'm Irish, German, french, Italian they dont belive me i they tell me all i am is hispanic and indian and i am it bugs me so much !

What do you appreciate most about other ethnicities other than your own?

Q. I know this is a risky question but, NO RACIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

I'm Black and I love being Black, but I love red hair on (most) Whites, I love how Asian skin is usually really soft and I love their alternative medicine. I can also appreciate Latin dance styles and curly hair.


Answer
I just appreciate the differences in people period. The world is full of beautiful people, but unfortunately it's also full of ugly and racist attitudes too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do people argue with me over my ethnicity?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment