Saturday, August 10, 2013

How do i get an acting career started?

red hair 100 years
 on black frills or in reverse bun in hair rose in hair dancing shows and ...
red hair 100 years image



he's my


I'm a 21 year old female. I dreamed of being an actress as a young child. I've always quoted movies and am really outgoing. I have red hair and i'm from a southern state so i feel i could play the role of a country girl really well. I'm right at 5'4" and 100 pounds so i could pass as a 15 year old. I'm not from a wealthy family so i'm not able to afford expensive acting classes or the help of an agency on my budget. So how do i score a role and earn a career in acting? Thank you. (:


Answer
Go to where the actors and acting jobs are.

That means going to theaters and getting a job in one of them -- even if it's painting scenery. Hang out with actors. Try out for open parts.

Network. Friends help friends.

What color of henna should I purchase for a dark red?




Frizzle


I've been dyeing my hair for the past year, close to two years, and I really want to get it back to a healthy state. My friend told me about henna, and I want to try it.
Now I'm not sure if I want to attempt to henna it back to my natural hair color (or really close to it) which is a light brown, or if I want to henna it a dark red (my hair is a reddish color now). If I chose a light brown henna, would the red still show through? And I've been told that red henna will turn hair orange... I don't know what to buy.

Any suggestions for dark red or light brown? Either or both would be super amazing.
Thank you!



Answer
One of my good friends uses the deep red...its a harvest moon product. 100% all natural and chemical free. My family uses the shampoo and conditioners. Go to the link below and check it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i get an acting career started?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment