Thursday, August 8, 2013

What's a good bright red hair dye for african american hair?

red hair related
 on Jordin Sparks looks hot in this curly hairstyle with red extensions at ...
red hair related image



Mead Paper


:3 I want like a punkish red hair but It has to be made for african american hair! :D Please and thanks


Answer
I'm Caucasian so I can't relate but I started using henna which is naturally red.

My Asian friend though tried it and on her black hair it made little difference.

Sorry I can't help more!

How can I end the FRIZZIES once and for all?




louisa58


I have long (to the middle of my back) wavey red hair which is very soft and pretty in all ways but one.....I get the frizzies! My hair is thick but fine (each strand) and cut in long layers to give it fullness. But, consequently, it also gives me the frizzies on the top layer which drives me mad. Can any of you gals relate? Who knows, maybe some guys would know too. Men make great hairdressers! Someone, PLEASE help!


Answer
To get rid of frizz, use a good frizz-free shampoo and conditioner. I recommend either Herbal Essences or Pantene- the frizz-free kind of course!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good bright red hair dye for african american hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment