Monday, August 5, 2013

How do I brighten my fading red colored hair at home?

red hair color meaning
 on Prison Eye Ink: Eye Tattoos � Red Tattoo Eyes
red hair color meaning image



a_pink_gyr


There's a huge party this weekend, and my colored red hair is looking dull and less vibrant - any suggestions that aren't too drastic that I can do at home? I read that using strawberries with hydrogen peroxide mixed together can work - what methods have you tried? Help! :)


Answer
Christ..DO NOT USE Hydrogen Peroxide on your hair it will take the colour out of your hair...i mean it will strip it...

you can but shampoos and conditioners that help revive dull and lifeless hair

my suggestion is Vo5 Elixis
it really helps

hope this helps

How do I go from red hair to golden blonde?




Anni W


I want to go back to golden blonde, my natural color. I now have red hair. Last time i colored it didn't end up as i wanted at all. I've had auburn hair for a year, before that my hair was dark brown. So what do i do first? should i start by coloring my hair a shade of brown to take away the redness? what shade should i pick? and do I proceed by gradually highlighting my hair?


Answer
I had to do this a few weeks back.
I used Head and Shoulders shampoo and washed my hair two to three times a day for a couple of weeks, or until the colour completely went.
It contains a stripping agent and fades the colour completely, enabling you to dye over your hair without having an unwanted result.
It's also very cheap too. You could also use Vosene
Like ElizabethAva suggested, you can buy special colour stripping shampoo's from your salon or any drug or beauty supply stores.
Also, remember, condition your hair a ton!
A good colour stripping shampoo is Quantum Claifying shampoo, which is meant to strip your colour.
Whatever you do, DON'T just dye over your hair straight away.
If you are still in doubt, ask your hair dresser.
Hope this helps x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I brighten my fading red colored hair at home?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment