Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What are some easy and quick ways to style shoulder length thick brown-red hair? :L?

red hair 2011
 on What's the Craziest Color You've Dyed Your Hair? - Page 9
red hair 2011 image



Sheeranato


I need some quick,easy and cool ways of styling my hair in the mornings before school..I have thick, medium length browny-reddy hair which is SO difficult to handle and hardly ever looks good. Please help! I really want some different hair styles from everyone else but still dont want to look too weird thanks!


Answer
I think the following are pretty cute:

1. Wavy

http://fashionchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Medium-Length-Layered-Hairstyles-wavy-image4.jpg

2. Straight

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dXE63lwcSrk/TJD8qMFCZEI/AAAAAAAADM4/qkxQcuFzCBM/s400/hairstyles-for-medium-length.jpg

3. Lose waves

http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com/2009/01/anne-hathaway-shoulder-length-brunette-hairstyle-09.jpg

How can I get temporary dye out of my hair?




Alicia Mar


So I have medium brown hair and I put dark red temporary dye in my hair around August of 2011, and you can still see the section of where I dyed it red. How can I get it out so I can have my natural color back? P.S. that is the only time I've EVER dyed my hair and its just a little section.


Answer
crush up 30 vitamin c tablets and mix with shampoo and apply to dry hair where the color is. leave on for 2 hours then wash out. keep doing this for a few days




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy and quick ways to style shoulder length thick brown-red hair? :L?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment